SENIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
Applicants must submit writing
or creative portfolio and state:
(b) reasons for leaving each appointment.
(c) current/expected salaries.
(d) provide a recent photo.
You may apply via email to
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
(a) 5 day work week EPF / SOCSO /
(b) Car Parking provided
(c) Above Market Compensation
• Receiving client brief, considering solutions, formulating plan and proposing a response to the client Identifying stories, developing key messages, selecting key media, scheduling key date
• Writing & translating PR articles and other marketing communication collateral
• Managing and developing media lists
• Pitching stories to key media and following up to maximise coverage
• Planning, arranging & managing Press Conferences, Media Luncheons, Media Product Launch Previews
• Arranging and facilitating one-to-one Interviews & Press Tours
• Reporting back to client with analysis of results achieved
• Liaising on a day-to-day basis with clients, reacting to client needs and proactively identifying opportunities
• Building and strengthening the client relationship
• Developing and maintaining close relations with key media editors and journalists
• Researching and monitoring media opportunities for client exposure
• Liaising with specialist suppliers, ensuring time/cost/quality requirements are achieved
• Supervising day-to-day activities of PR Executive/ Research Assistant
• Contributing to new account acquisition activities
• Undertaking interviewing, writing and editing for special editorial projects such as Newsletters, Award Submissions etc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma.
• Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal, strong writing and editing, Polite and Patient Disposition.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Mont Kiara.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
• 2 Full-Time positions available.
• Senior Executive is expected to know key senior journalists and editors in a professional capacity
You may apply via email to :