Applicants must submit writing
or creative portfolio and state:
(b) reasons for leaving each appointment.
(c) current/expected salaries.
(d) provide a recent photo.
You may apply via email to
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
(a) 5 day work week EPF / SOCSO /
(b) Car Parking provided
(c) Above Market Compensation
• Bachelors Degree in Journalism/ mass communication/ public relations or be working towards a degree in related field.
• Samples that showcases how well you can write and think conceptually.
• Excellent command over the English language. Excellent writing skills, self-editing capabilities and competent proof reading abilities.
• Competent knowledge of grammar and style, good grasp of marketing strategies and tactics; able to write for a variety of media.
• Listen to, acknowledge and respond to others appropriately; present ideas clearly and persuasively based on solid rationale; confidently asks questions to clarify expectations.
• Taking a client's brief and interpreting it to generate original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, key messages based on new communication strategies.
• Write highly effective content that sends the desired message across creatively and in a tasteful manner.
Interpreting account briefs
• Researching clients, their competitors and the target audience
• Producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues
• Writing reports, press releases, company profiles, brochures, website content, advertising content, etc
• Recommending improvements in all editorial materials in digital & print formats and ensuring that they are correct.
• Editing and proof reading editorial content.
• Proactively seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas and generate key messages.
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to create clean, concise and engaging content by the given deadline
• Ability to edit existing content to best suit our brands and identity
• Proficient communication skills
• Ability to express brand identity through copy
• Strong grasp of grammar punctuation and tone
• A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
• Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
• An understanding of keywords and Meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alternative taglines for images etc.
• Internet savvy
• Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
• Quick idea generation, ability to come up with ideas at a drop of a hat.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Be comfortable working independently and within a team
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Be creative and offer ideas and suggestions
• Ability to research brands and products as necessary
• Be comfortable with deadlines and tight turnarounds
• Good sense of humour and work ethic
• Pay attention to detail, order and organization.
• Solid computer skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Word (Latest Version)
• Working knowledge of Google Docs
You may apply via email to :