Applicants must submit writing
or creative portfolio and state:
(b) reasons for leaving each appointment.
(c) current/expected salaries.
(d) provide a recent photo.
You may apply via email to
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
(a) 5 day work week EPF / SOCSO /
(b) Car Parking provided
(c) Above Market Compensation
• Able to execute from creative conceptualization to development and implementation
• Be able to produce / direct the production of great creative.
• To produce impressive creative ideas and design in a timely manner.
• To ensure that all materials are approved by authorized personnel before it is released for production.
• To manage creative projects scope to meet client expectations and deadlines.
• Be able to work together with Project Teams to brainstorm for design direction and conceptualization.
• Degree in Graphics/Multimedia or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of agency experience
• Strong portfolio of work
• Experience in mentoring junior designers
• Through-the-line experiencewill have an added advantage.
• Well versed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver
• Deep understanding of Brand Experience
• Oversee creative and art direction for both print and interactive
• Effectively communicate of creative ideas!
• Push boundaries in the realm of design solutions
• Meticulous with a positive work attitude
You may apply via email to :